Win 10

jrjr

I am running Win 10 tech preview build 9926 in Virtual box. Having trouble with search. When logged in an admin account there is no search box in the task bar. When I click search in the start button menu it just dims the menu and does nothing.

When logged in a non admin account the search box is there in the task bar but am not able to click in it. The start button search does the same thing.... just dims.

Any ideas?

Edit

I figured out how to make the search box visible in the admin account. Simply right click the task bar/search and it was disabled. Still cannot click in it though......

Yes I have seen that but thanks. It doesn't matter where I have the taskbar located, search responds the same. If I have it on the top or side the search is always an icon, not a search box but still doesn't respond. The choice is there in the menu to choose box but it doesn't work. The only I can get a box is if it is located at the bottom.