Need Windows Server in ISO.. HELP PLEASE

Hi Guys, I am new here please need serious suggestion.
I need Windows Server (latest version would be preferable). I took advice from few friends they told me to download it in ISO format and install it according to your need. I have read this article about the downloading Windows Server 19 in ISO file. I need suggestions that shall i follow this article and download it after purchasing the full version from official authors (as told in the article).
Thanks in advance Regards Tina.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

You can download or try windows server.

For customers with a valid Software Assurance, this new version of Windows Server 2019 can be downloaded from the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC)

For those people who want to give it a try before they make any final calls, they can get the evaluation copy from the Evaluation Center

The customers who run Windows Server in Microsoft’s Cloud Service called Azure, they can also give Windows Server 2019 a try in the Azure Marketplace.