I dont understand extensions and Chrome

Kloppstock

Hello

I think all advices in this thread

https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-make-a-backup-of-open-tabs-in-Chrome-for-Android

was rubbish excluded the last tip

Since my plan is  either this or nothing,  when i purchase a new phone i wanna be able to restore

my current 500 open tabs onto the new installed chrome, and they gonna reopen with it.

"Hi !

We have Google chrome extension for that.”Tabs backup and recover” is used to store all your opened tabs and reopen with one click.Please find the step to add it to your browser.

1.Select SETTING — >MORE TOOLS in your chrome browser. it will list all the extension you have added earlier.

2.Click EXTENSIONs link .

3. Click GET MORE EXTENSION link.

4.Search TABS BACKUP&RESTORE extension in chrome store.

5.Add it to your chrome browser.

you can backup on automatic scheduler. and recover that backup tabs. no need to Store individual tabs."

However this installation steps describes Chrome computer version.

But i ignore that and visit this page with Android Chrome instead and install "place on desktop"  (this is a Android thoug...but a smart phone is also ia computer so i cant decide what to make of that)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tabs-backup-restore/dehocbglhkaogiljpihicakmlockmlgd

So now what? its installed....i dont know how to open any settings though...,and there is no new desktop icon on my android

Why would this indian hi-tech man give us such  instructions if it doest mean

extensions can be installed on Chrome? cause that was the topic he was answering to :)