Video conversion software

Chergov

Hi, advise a program for converting several videos at once, I need to convert about 100 videos of different sizes per day, for work. To upload to the servers in the employee training application. I found video converters online, but they can convert just one video at a time and that's it.

As an alternative, movavi video converter has now found. In this program, you can upload several videos at once and convert them to the desired format. Here is the official site. The trial period should be enough for you to convert all the videos you need. The online version also converts videos to different versions fairly quickly. There are 24 video conversion options available in the online version. More than 180 formats are available in the trial version. You can convert 5-10 videos at the same time.

P.S. Maybe it will be useful to someone. I've been looking for this solution for about 2 days.

• 10 months later...