SSC Service Utility for epson printers

Guest ellas

SSC Service Utility allow You to do many amazing things with Your Epson printer :

1) Work directly with CSIC in Epson Stylus printers cartridges.

2) Freeze internal ink counters.

3) Reset internal ink counters even with empty cartridges.

4) Separate cleaning of color and black heads for all Epson inkjet printers, powerful cleaning mode.

5) Hot swapping of cartridges supported.

6) Resetting of protection counter (even then it is already full).

7) More then 60 different Epson printers supported

This allow many people with high printing demands to save some money (program works with both black and color cartridges).

Up to day this software works under Windows 95/98/ME/2K2/XP with both the LPT and USB printers.

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

This little program claims to reprogram the smart chip on most ink cartriges so that you can refill your own instead of shelling out for new. its not foolproof- which means it might not work for your printer.It appears to be mostly for epson and HP printers The link to the site where the program is located http://www.weink.com/ecom/support/technotes/tsn14.htm

I usually follow a tip given by Epson when I telephoned them once, and that is to at least switch the printer on once a week, even if I don't intend to print. This keeps the ink fluid at the nozzles and prevents drying.