Mp3 cds

Guest Blink_182_fan

Guest Blink_182_fan

I want to burn a mp3 cd i have done it two times already. The first time the cd player did not read .wma files so i changed the endings og them to .mp3 the cd player now picked them up but they would not play. Is there any free software that i could use to make the cd player play the .wma files or to change the endings of them???

Guest Blink_182_fan

thanks ellas had a look but i could only see cd to mp3 rippers i really should have got an atrac cd player.does any one on this forum have a sony D-CJ01 MP3 cd player??

Guest Blink_182_fan

yeah i am powerless sorta it was .wma files to begin with but the cd player did not dectect them at all then i went and renamed them all to .mp3 and the cd player picked up there existance but when i went to play them it was all silence(and yes the earfones were in and the volume was turned up so no one can make any smart comments!)