Nvidia drivers

madboy33

This is From Tony

Hi

I found this handy little program, for removing all traces of Nvidia drivers, Ready for the new ones

http://rudz.homepage.dk/nfr/

Here is a quote from the site

What is NFR?

NFR can remove Nvidia display driver files from users system folder (non-recursive), it supports all known windows versions and detonator versions.

This is very handy if you switch drivers to find any left over files from previous used version.

NFR is written using VB6.

All the best

Tony

PS when i click the quote button a box pops up asking me to enter the text, but it will not let me paste into the field.

Tony...

The new ones seem to uninstall/install fine, it is that they leave registry entries and files that need to be removed manually. There are alot of threads over at the Rage3D Forums that tell you how to do it manually, but software would make the job easier. I have one program, but haven't used it yet, to do the job for both ATI and nVidia cards...It's called DCSetup_061.zip. (Forget site - Link from a thread on Rage3D Forums).

I don't suppose it is necessary, but it is adviced that you do it when updating drivers... ;)