Installing Windows XP Home Edition - Part 5

Chris

Enjoy Using Windows® XP!

39.jpg

You'll now have to let Windows improve the visual elements, to do this click OK. [see pic below]

40.jpg

Now Windows will adjust your screen resolution and if succesful click OK to continue. [see pic below]

41.jpg

Windows should now start to load so be patient. [see pic below]

42.jpg

Click Next to continue. [see pic below]

43.jpg

Choose in which way you computer will connect to the internet and then click Next [see pic below]

44.jpg

Now you can choose if you want to Activate Windows, you will have to activate eventually but there is no reason to activate just now. So choose your preference and click Next [see pic below]

45.jpg

Add your name as a user and anyone elses name and then click Next [see pic below]

46.jpg

You've now finished installing Windows XP, so click Next to go to your desktop. [see pic below]

47.jpg

You should have now arrived at the Windows XP Desktop and you can start to use your new Operating System.

Enjoy!

48.jpg

As you can see Installing Windows XP is very easy, there is little user input required and when you are required to enter information it is fairly striaght forward.

Enjoy!

• 7 months later...

Like expertec, I have done this a billion times. But this is one of the best, if not the best tutorials I have read. I hope some people read and learn from this! :thumbup:

I just have one question. How do you take screenshots of the things before Windows has loaded? Like during Setup and such?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy