Have a look at my webpage :-)

Guest he he :-)™

Yeah....nice...Excellent.......Grammy award nominated.....just one question.....what the *beep* is it supposed to be about? :o

not decided yet hoping 1 of u could tell me.

He He.....ive found that doing a site in which your knowledgable about is the best way......for example im doing my webpage about guitars....which is my hobby....have a look..My Webpage

That's a good site but i'm not good at anything really exept puters but what can u write about them? :blink:

Well....if ur good a computers....do a site about that!....Pick one particular section of PC's......It could be your favourite software.....or it could be about Hardware or building PC's, it could be about games...u could write reviews?

Have a look at petes site.....he's picked a subject that he's good at and has knowledge of, in the shape of outlook express.

Remeber.......no one will see the site unless you want them to.........and belive me...once you start you just cant stop! (Hmmm, think they said that bout a chocolate bar?!?!?) :o

Damo

Try and use a good piece of software aswell.....the easypage designer from AOL isnt really any good.......if u want free try this one.....web plus 6 weve all used it to start of with and it really does give you a good grounding and understanding of web site design!