Black Watch

The Grump

http://www.politrix.org/modules.php?name=N...rticle&sid=1203

Downing Street has admitted to The Observer that repeated claims by Tony Blair that '400,000 bodies had been found in Iraqi mass graves' is untrue, and only about 5,000 corpses have so far been uncovered. The claims by Blair in November and December of last year, were given widespread credence, quoted by MPs and widely published, including in the introduction to a US government pamphlet on Iraq's mass graves. In that publication - Iraq's Legacy of Terror: Mass Graves produced by USAID, the US government aid distribution agency, Blair is quoted from 20 November last year: 'We've already discovered, just so far, the remains of 400,000 people in mass graves.'

Look! I can google too.

We could get embroiled in a bitter argument about the rights and wrongs of every war in history if we are not careful, so I will NOT make any comments on that score, and I would urge everyone else not to make any more, PLEASE. I am extremely sorry to hear about these deaths, and words cannot describe how I feel about the vermin who carried out the attack. It is almost certain that few if any of these vermin were Iraq's, most were probably murdering scum from other Muslim countries, whose soul ambition is th impose a fundamentalist Islamic state on Iraq, whether the people want it or not.

The point of this thread was to show that B’liar had made a bigger hole for himself by sending the Black Watch to replace the Yanks wanted for the attack on Fallujah.

A father who has sons serving in the Black Watch said on a news program this morning, “you can’t expect 650 British soldiers to do the work of the 4000 American troops they have replaced.”

As for being a supporter of Thatcher, I have nothing but contempt for her, and the Tories who decimated British Industry during their 18 years in office.