I have made my 1st favicon

madboy33

Guest Nellie2

I couldn't see a little picture in the URL....or does that just happen if you save it to your favs? Liked the Easter Party photo's by the way except that the full size ones were huge. I feel a bit sorry for that poor child being wrapped up in loo roll though! :D

It's that man again from the forum ! ! ! :P Nice 1 MB33..

I have made quite a few Favicons for my IE Favourite list (because not all sites have them and I get sick of all the blue "e" files)...I have a folder that comtains 250+ icons. Some have been aquired with the program 'Favorg', but most have been made by me.

I use MS Paint to do them. Some are 'cut down' images from the sites, and some are just 'thrown together'. I use an area of 32x32 pixels....here's a few...

;)

post-33-1051114014.jpg

Hi

If i remember correctly, make an icon (i can't remember if it is 16x16 or 32x32 pixels) blabla.ico and upload it to the root of your website,

Then when you bookmark the URL it will fetch the icon.

Tony