Windows Forum's first Millionaire

Guest northamuk

Guest northamuk

Just thought since andsome is enjoying his ill-gotten millions maybe I should congratulate him on his meeting with that "nice Nigerian gentleman". Or has he been LIQUIDATED already ?? :lol: :D :lol:

Still here. The nice Nigerian Gentlemans cheque cleared some time ago. I am just waiting for the one from the other nice gentleman a few day ago to clear. Why does everyone think that these e-mails are a scam? There are lots of people out there who have pinched a bit of lolly and just want to share it. Fancy people not believeing me.

It is absolutely disgraceful that anyone would not accept that you, andsome, an honest, truthful, upstanding, worthy, highly respected citizen of this Sceptred Isle would even dream consider or entertain the possibilty of a porkie. Words fail me. :)

Breakfastless so far. Just about to go for a shower, a s*** and a shave. Then some toast, thick slice, with chunky marmalade and a couple of mugs of tea, 3 sugars, while scanning the papers. Then a stroll while I consider life, nature and the meanings of all things beautiful. :rolleyes:

[Then a stroll while I consider life, nature and the meanings of all things beautiful. ]

How can you be so poetic at this time of day? I am just about to have some fruit. I have to loose some weight, my belly is getting too big, and spoiling my andsome looks.

Ohhh DOUG, sorry jogging is out of the question. I dislocated my knee a few years ago, and am lucky to be able to walk properly now.

My cheque for umpteen millions should have cleared by today, so I may lash out on a bottle of nice malt, I should be able to afford it.

Envy is permitted Doug. The cheque has cleared, so I am now set up for life, thanks to the nice Nigerian Gentleman and the nice American. I think if I get any more e-mails offering me millions I will pass them on to someone else. No good offering them to those who think that they are scams. I think I will pass the next one on to you Doug.