Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
P;3

mail notifications not received

not getting mail notifications despite clicking the request tab for them; is it my fault or........

anyone else affected ?

maybe throw a reply on here to try it out perhaps?

Is the registered email address that you used to register here; still active?

EDIT: There is an email error [not specific] back in August about a new topic reply that you ticked for. Currently there is nothing showing for you yet.

I"ve had a notification abotu THIS reply; I have another thread further up the forum about unable to access another forum. and iT gave me no notification of a reply :sad:

Ah probably because of the forum change, wires got crossed...as you recieved this email it seems everything is back to normal.

If you are still having problems then I think it might be something to do with your email, I tried to reply to the email you sent me earlier today and it bounced straight back at me.

That was half an hour ago... I'll try again now.

Checked server side, and no email problems here.