Windows help

Slapgravel

Hey all.... I might be in the absolutely wrong place to be asking this but I'm a bit of a noob at stuff like this. Anywho, you know how if you hold down Alt and type some numbers you get other characters like holding Alt and pressing 0179 makes a ³ and so on....I need to post my web address on the bottom of alot of e-mails and was wondering if there is a way to use the Alt method to post this as I'm getting really tired of typing it over and over again! Or is there another way to have it on permant copy? I really don't know.

Thanks

Slapgravel

Its not an e-mail as such....Its when writing in forums and various personal messaging pages online, Like right now in fact :) I know on forums, for instance, I could use a signiture.....But on say something like hi5 or myspace when you write a personal message I need to tag each message with the e-mail. I get through hundreds of these messages and really need a way of doing it. Justr for ease sake!

Thanks

Slapgravel