300 members !

Guest northamuk

Guest Nellie2

Huh well at the moment it is only 295 and a half cos I cant seem to stabalise this stoopid PC.......... um tomorrow at 2.00pm ish!!! What do I have to bet?????

I've been a good boy today, only one pint of cider and no Windows Forum errors because of it!

With regards to a gift for the 300th member, how about me staying off the cider and keeping the forum running?! :D

Well you never know, now i have all these licenses for Windows XP Pro, Office XP Pro etc direct from MS, i may have to run a comp to get rid of some B)

Guest Shirley_Crabtree
With regards to a gift for the 300th member, how about me staying off the cider and keeping the forum running?!  :D

Sounds GREAT to me ,although you do a fine job anyway :P

Regards.

Shirl.

Guest Nellie2
I've been a good boy today, only one pint of cider and no Windows Forum errors because of it!

So thats it!!! Windows Forum Errors = Craig + Cider

Now we know!!!!

If you decide to do a comp then make it one that I could have a chance in......... I mean motor racing or football and I haven't got a clue!!!! :(

Anyway, wouldn't you be better making yourself a few quid and selling them??

Northy, where on earth do you get your never ending supply of whacky baccy from. I have to keep Gordon Brown in the manner to which he thinks he's entitled to with my source? :o

Anyway, wouldn't you be better making yourself a few quid and selling them??

Not allowed to sell them!

It would be against the terms and conditions :o

But then i could always give them aways as a gift, but the gift may have high postage costs!