Microsoft Private Folder 1.0

Chris

Microsoft Private Folder 1.0 is a useful tool for you to protect your private data when your friends, colleagues, kids or other people share your PC or account. With this tool, you will get one password protected folder called 'My Private Folder' in your account to save your personal files. Download and have your private folder today!

More | Here

?Couldn't find it on your link. Searched MS site which gave a link that turned out to be the one you gave but still couldn't find it.

Is this a senior moment of mine?

?Couldn't find it on your link. Searched MS site which gave a link that turned out to be the one you gave but still couldn't find it.

Is this a senior moment of mine?

I did exactly the same thing pops and was just about to ask Chris where he had hidden it.

I've installed it and it seems to work OK.

I am a bit scared of it, though. Some time ago I installed Steganos Safe which was supposed to do the same as this. The damned Steganos Safe forgot the password I had set for it (and no, it wasn't me who made the error, in those days I had the same password for everything). I tried and tried. I contacted Steganos who were much less than helpful and I had a hard drive loaded with information that I couldn't access.

So, I'm going to give it a thorough tessting before I put anything of real importance in there.