worm

Guest Nellie2

Guest Nellie2

I just recieved an email from a friend in reply to an email I sent her. It was just an email, no attachments...... here is what she has said

Just to let you know, my  virus checker stopped a virus coming in on the above message.

It was the WORM SO_BIG.A virus from BigBoss.com  The virus checker deleted it - thought you might like to know.

I am running Norton and it is up to date and there is no mention of it on it's list. I have just done a Panda scan and that came up clean. I can't find anything on google if I do a search ......... has anyone heard of this????

Guest Nellie2

thanks Mark....... I am not too worried as I have done the scan and nothing came up....... just checked my start up files and they look ok. Also, no one else has been in touch with me about it.........

I shall run various proggies that I have to be on the safe side but I don't think it came from me.