Half Life 2 - Episode One

Scarecrow Man

HalfLife_EpiOne--screenshot_large.jpg

I just got my hands on this game the other day, and I love it.

I must add that I a HUGE Half Life fan, playing Half Life 1 nearly 100 times through, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Counter-Strike, Sven Co-op, and any other add-on that I could get my hands on..

I loved Half Life 2, having it for my X-Box, it was the first non-PC half life that I played, although it was a console game, I still fell in love.

I then played it on PC, but even though the graphics we're amazing, it never compared to that first Half Life experience.

Now playing Episode One (I heard they are doing 3 of them) I am back into it and loving it.

Anyone who hasn't played this franchise needs to try it. I recommend it, and give it 5 stars across the board.

B)

My wife also loves Half Life, the only complaint she had about episode one was that the game did not last long enough.

Aye.. They say it's averaged to about 5 hours. I've spent 2 and am on the 3rd of 5 parts.

I personally think when Episode 1, 2 and 3 come out as a complete package it will be worth it.