Badly Designed Sites

Redhat

Guest Nellie2

LOL.........I don't know if I will be able to match that??? Bless :D At least they tried!!

I will have a scour around in my more 'not got anything to do' moments!!

Guest ellas

I wish that was my site bvw looks really nice,madboy I would be proud to own the site on your first link that would be 15 million more visitors than you then :D

Guest Nellie2

That first link didn't work Madboy and the second one is in a strange language. :huh:

Anyway......... I found a bad site. what do you think of this then??? :D :D

http://www.globalpetroleum.com/

If you have a pop up stopper going then it may stop the 'movie' :D :D ... worth taking your pop up stopper off just to see this.

Now.......these chaps are in the web design business would you believe, or they were anyway. Don't think they got much business do you??

Half the links of the portfolio page don't work.....I hope it was a hobby...arf arf

If your really bored this will give you a set of links to sites, that'll give you a real laugh at losers

Heres a good example this geezer thinks that he is a Dragon master

Warning Some links in the 4L catagory may be of an adult nature in content

They are not getting paid to dress like this ,and its not a fancy dress party, this is serious

post-33-1057528738.jpg

Nothing to do with me.............honest!!!  :o

Now.......these chaps are in the web design business would you believe, or they were anyway.  Don't think they got much business do you??

http://www.swd-online.com/

Hi

Them boys are a joke. Even using a WYSIWYG html editor.

Not only is there menu all over the place, but they didn't even bother to take out the mete tags saying that the page was made with Adobe PageMill 3.0.

Guest Nellie2

Tankus!!....... I clicked on your first link, the dragon master one and got as far as the father Xmas beard!!!!! I am going to have to go and have a lie down now as that just cracked me up!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: