Are We Off To War Again?

Guest LB

i think that the public reaction would be much more against a war in korea as our predicted losses would be much greater.

However, can we really allow such maniacs to threaten us and potentially hold the world to ransom?

Tankus, you are far too cynical, surely you understand that britain is a totally independant nation that makes all its own decisions!!!!

and said without a hint of sarcasm too...!!

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a computer sim , but its Udays face after the morticians were let loose with the putty....(he took a high velocity bullet in the face).....

I'm really not to sure where this is all going to lead ..........

post-8-1059166610.jpg

Nostradamus predicted that the end of the world would be caused by the yellow people, could this possibly mean the North Koreans?

More likely those who never have the backbone for a fight. There comes a time when you have to fight. It's just a matter of knowing the right time.

well if andsome wanted to fight me for nellie then well........

but seriously no i'm not a pure pacifist, however how can anybody seriously justify sending your army to their deaths without exhausting every other alternative first (somthing that didn't happen in iraq)

its about time that the human race as a whole realised that we don't need to keep fighting and if we work together great things can and do happen....

(LB comes back from his fantasy world..)