Uk's Disgrace......?

Tankus

A sincere and well respected civil servant is dead , pressurised to the point where he taken his own life as his only means of escape , in order to protect Cheesys professional bullshiter Campbell 's "reputation" and job.........

I'm past the point of disgust with Blair...................

If he considers himself a "pretty straight sort of guy" why do spin doctors earn more that cabinet MP's ( shows a sense of priority don't you think..?) and he spends over £5m a year of our money on them..!.........

There is no shame or accountability in politics any more.........

Is he seriously the best person this country has to offer for the job...?

post-8-1058655231.jpg

Guest Nellie2

Well I will give him his due........ he looked and sounded absolutely devastated this morning.

I would like to think it was because of the terrible thing that had happened and not thoughts about repercussions

I was thinking about making a similar posting myself. I was appalled at the severe grilling being given to this man by the M.P's., especially one particular labour goon. I hope they all rot in hell.