Electric Hermit

Electric Hermit

Without wanting to get your goat, hermit, a site that professes intellectual content must first address its own platform. Exposing one's members to unsolicited advertising does not instill confidence in the Netwizardry of the site's owners. Perhaps they're with the wrong hosts ?

Hermit, unsolicited advertising is the major scourge of the Internet, worse I contest than black hacking or viruses. I visit another Pro-Boards site on a daily basis wherein we take it in turns to pay to have pop-ups turned off. This is because the terms of use of Pro-Boards prohibit the running of pop-up killers. No worries, like you I run Opera, but many don't. In the struggle for a free Internet, companies such as Pro-Boards are the realm of gullible amateurs and I'm surprised at your choice. So, thankyou for the invitation, but no, the basic premise of your location holds no interest for me.

companies such as Pro-Boards are the realm of gullible amateurs and I'm surprised at your choice

Hermit, find a reference to you as a gullible amateur in that quote and I'll join the site and get a pop-up tan.

Moon, Hermit we will have no arguing here!!!! Stop it ;)

Popups are part of the net, thats how free sites are funded, its just the way it is! accept it or get a popup blocker/web filter and your problems will be solved.

Had a quick look, but in all honesty I just do not have enough spare time to contribute to any more forums. It already takes up a couple of hours a day looking gorgeous on this forum, plus the odd visit to PCA.

Had a quick look, but in all honesty I just do not have enough spare time to contribute to any more forums.  It already takes up a couple of hours a day looking gorgeous on this forum, plus the odd visit to PCA.

Sorry if my posting was ambiguous. I did not mean that it takes me a couple of hours a day getting ready to look gorgeous, what I meant was that I spend a couple of hours a day on here appearing gorgeous.

Sorry if my posting was ambiguous.

Likewise. My post was intended as a means to speed the grooming of your cat, not, as tankus inferred, your magnificent head. :D

Sorry if my posting was ambiguous.

Likewise. My post was intended as a means to speed the grooming of your cat, not, as tankus inferred, your magnificent head. :D

Cats are vermin

I must admit though , this is the first site that I've ever been to that can detect that I use a pop up stopper , and can bypass it.....Im not to overly bothered , but if this does become more common it could get very irritating..