Spinning Out Of Control.

Guest northamuk

Guest northamuk

So, after 9 years of spinning it looks like Downing Street is ditching its Chief of Propaganda.

Josef Goebbels was also a Spin Doctor, not to mention Comical Ali.

Whoever I vote for at the next elections must promise me this;

The U.K. does not give up her currency.

The U.K. does not grow, nor import, genetically modified foodstuffs.

Education is free.

No promise, no vote. Promise and not deliver, no peace.

Whoever I vote for at the next elections must promise me this;

The U.K. does not give up her currency.

The U.K. does not grow, nor import, genetically modified foodstuffs.

Education is free.

No promise, no vote.  Promise and not deliver, no peace.

You must be joking. Obviously you will not be voting

when o when is the british public going to wake up and smell the coffee?

This government is corrupt to the core and nothing that happens could suprise me anymore.

Alistair Campbell blames everyone but himself for everything, Tony Blair simply asks Alistair for the answer, John Prescott.....well do i really need to say anything?

Remember back to the last Tory government and it seemed like one scandal after another, all with the highest publicity and why? We now find out that it is down to the well oiled labour party and alistair press show.

This government should resign en masse and do it now!!!!

rant over

I am seriously getting to the point where I am starting to think that I don't giva @&@$......................anymore....!

This government has surpassed any disgrace done previously by any other in the past.........And I still think that its capable of digging into the depths of political depravity even deeper.........While the words "trust me I'm a pretty honest sort of guy" can be heard still coming from the political cesspit........

Welcome to new labours third .....world .....!

This government has surpassed any disgrace done previously by any other in the past.........And I still think that its capable of digging ito the depths of political depravity even deeper.........While the words "trust me I'm a pretty honest sort of guy" can be heard still coming from the political cesspit........

i take it you are a fully paid up member of the labour party then Tankus?

Is there anyone on this forum prepared to say. "Blair is honest, the whole government is honest, the government is far less sleazy than the Tories, we believe all that they tell us, we are better off than we were before the government came into power?"

• 1 month later...

This gave me a laugh this morning

The Independant

A new "Department of Truth" headed by a top-ranking civil servant is to be set up in Whitehall after the departure of Tony Blair's leading spin-doctor, Alastair Campbell.

The decision to appoint a new Permanent Secretary in charge of the entire government communications network will be part of an effort to end damaging publicity about the role of politically appointed "spin-doctors".

But one rumour causing grim amusement in Whitehall is that the brain behind the strategy is Peter Mandelson, the former Labour Party communications director who is credited with being the first of the new wave of spin-doctors when he worked for the party in the 1980s

Didnt George Orwells government have a dept for truth and justice...... ?

Maybe "trust me , Im a pretty honest sort of guy..!" B'liar can also set up another dept for "passing the buck"