Printer Cartridges

Guest Nellie2

Guest Nellie2

In the latest issue of ComputerActive there are some charity details for you to send your spent printer cartridges to so that they can recycle them. Good idea.. here are the contact details to find out how to get some prepaid envelopes.

National Association for the Relief of Pagets Disease (NARPD)

www.paget.org.uk

Phone 0161 7994646

Tommy's Campaign (research into cot death!)

Environmental Business services (quote Tommy's when calling)

www.tommys.org

Phone 0800 435576

Sense (charity for deaf and blind people)

Environmental Business services (quote Sense when calling)

www.sense.org/recycling

Phone 0800 435576

SSPCA (Scottish RSPCA)

(Ask for the fundraising dept)

www.scottishspca.org/help/deals/cartridge.html

Phone 0131 3390222

good one nells

off to send my old ones back

I have so many old ones i was going to recycle them, however, after the last time i had it done the printing was poor

also had some by choice stationery, they are usually good, but this time the print quality was poor

Think i may have to stick to HP cartridges

at work we have something like 5 networked laser printers that go through about 2 toner cartridges each per month. And what happens to the old ones????

Thats right, dusty bin beckons

Surely there is some sort of corporate recycling programme in existance?

Any ideas?

Lived Backwards, the college I work for has found a company who buy the empties for recycling. The money can either be sent to the business or donated to a charity of their choice. Prices vary from £5.00 for some of the original HP cartridges down to £1.00 for pre remanufactured ones. If you are interested I shall get some details for you when I'm back in the office next week.

Regards. Mr. Mouse.

Lived Backwards, the college I work for has found a company who buy the empties for recycling. The money can either be sent to the business or donated to a charity of their choice. Prices vary from £5.00 for some of the original HP cartridges down to £1.00 for pre remanufactured ones. If you are interested I shall get some details for you when I'm back in the office next week.

Regards. Mr. Mouse.

Me too please! :)