Getting Windows Journal for Windows XP?

Hello, thanks in advance for reading and (hopefully) helping. I have a tablet PC with Vista, that I recently sent off to be repaired (a problem with the power supply.) In the interim, I'm using my old desktop with XP professional. M problem is, I'm working on a book, and I have a deadline, and I desperately need Windows Journal to use with my Wacom pad, to keep working at the pace I was with the Table (since I don't know how long it'll be before my Tablet comes back from repairs.) I know there are other drawing programs out there, etc. etc., but Journal is what i'm set up to use and it's what I'm comfortable with.

My question is: is there any way to get Journal to use with my XP Professional desktop, without having to get XP Tablet? Can I get Journal as a standalone program, to install and use on XP Professional without making any big changes to the OS or anything?

I don't know if I'm posting to the right forum or not (if not, I apologize), bu any input on this matter will be MUCH appreciated. Thank you!

It appears that Windows Journal is exclusively for the Tablet edition of XP (and presumably Vista). I've not been able to find an add-on that works with standard XP.

As you want to use this software with a Wacom pad, have you looked to Wacom (either their web site or disk) to see if they do any similar software for their product?