Older computer users.....

Guest PC Eejit

Guest PC Eejit

Why do older computer users, say about 55+, always tell us their age????

"I'm 62 and I'm using Windows XP and the screen has gone funny...." etc etc etc !!

:ph34r:

Can we have an OLD GITS forum please.

Then we can talk about the good old days.

Were we used to watch a footie match, go to the pub, get drunk and pick up fish and chips on the way home for 2/6 or half a crown. I'm sure some of the real oldies could of done that for a tanner!!!!!! :angry:

Animated gifs? I see no animations.

As for age, now what was I going to say? Er! Oh yes, You can all check out my next birthday, bit of a landmark 'cos at least I made it + loads of prezzies from you lot. I can't wait.

But if anything bad happens to me then maybe I won't finis..........................................................

You all gone to bed then?

Can't stand the pace you youngsters, bah!

Well I might as well go then, hanging about here by myself seems a bit pointless but I didn't hear Matron shouting lights out tonight.

Now where did I put that cocoa...............

You all gone to bed then?

Can't stand the pace you youngsters, bah!

Well I might as well go then, hanging about here by myself seems a bit pointless but I didn't hear Matron shouting lights out tonight.

Now where did I put that cocoa...............

lol, it's not that I can't stand the pace, it's just that I wanted an early night cos I have to be at work in about an hour, but I have to stop off at the Post Office to send a letter to Dubai!

I always have a drink of milk before I go to bed :)