Merge DLL Files into EXE file

Coreper

ive got this .EXE file, which requires some .DLL files

but i would like to have the .EXE as a standalone: with all the .DLL files included

is there a way to include the .DLL files to make the .EXE file a standalone?

Note: I do NOT want to archive it to a .zip, rar, etc. file, because i only want the pure .EXE file...

let me know if someof you know an answer

the program i want to use as a standalone is a VNC program (the server)

• 3 weeks later...

Some years ago I used one that worked. It will merge all EXEs and DLLs into the desired main application EXE, but will rapidly extract them all into the main exe's directory at runtime without prompt. Thus, cannot be run from write protected disks. It came as a small utility within the "Visual Dialog Script" IDE Package.

Install Visual Dialog Script, go to its install directory find the Tools directory. There you'll find about 10 utilities. One of them does exactly what I just described above (sorry, I forgot it's specific name).

I've not yet tried the latest version. But looking at its hopmepage I noted that the utility may have been put into another application group still appertaining to VSD, called Resource Builder.

Here's the direct download link for the current version of VSD:

http://www.brothersoft.com/d.php?soft_id=6...Script_6743.exe

Here's the direct download link for the current version of Resource Builder:

http://www.brothersoft.com/d.php?soft_id=3...t%2Frbsetup.zip

Hope that helps!!!!

• 2 weeks later...