The Computer Forumz

Jason1

• 1 month later...

A very impressive site Jason & Howard. I only looked at the forums dealing with malware and thought the step-by-step guide to dealing with it was one of the most thorough & comprehensive that I've seen. Also it is detailed and put in simple English, which is excellent for dummies like me and for people from the rest of the world who's knowledge of English may be limited.

You also listen to criticisms and advice, which is a mature approach as it's all too easy to get defensive when someone points out something they don't like or don't agree with. You see that in the best way - as a learning opportunity, not as an attack on your ego. That's good also.

As well as the advice on removing malware, and so on, you might want to consider some preventative advice as well. Something along the lines of this from the reliable "Castlecops".

So congratulations, and keep up the good work. :flowers:

PS I haven't joined yet but will do so when I think I've got something worth adding.

I would like to thank you both for your kind comments.

We took everyones thought into consideration, and we have now made a community where everyone can enjoy. Were adding more features soon, like a photgallery, and more pages to link from an homepage.

And Dencandy, we have this thread - http://www.castlecops.com/t7736-So_how_did...irst_place.html

Tony Klein gave us permission to use it.

The new domain for our site is; www.techsupportteam.org

Regards Jason :)

• 4 weeks later...