windows gaming os?

yon2501

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
can you have both on the same computer?if so how?this sounds very interesting lol

You can have two operating systems installed on your PC by installing each to a seperate parition and dual-boot them.

Yon,

Haven't they discontinued Windows NT? Apparently that was good for gaming. if they haven't anyway. :lol: But last I heard they were trying to force XP on to all NT users via the Windows Automatic Update.

• 2 weeks later...
can you have both on the same computer?if so how?this sounds very interesting lol

You can have two operating systems installed on your PC by installing each to a seperate parition and dual-boot them.

Yon,

Haven't they discontinued Windows NT? Apparently that was good for gaming. if they haven't anyway. :lol: But last I heard they were trying to force XP on to all NT users via the Windows Automatic Update.

Are you sure? I'd think that NT would be horrible for gaming - I doubt derict X 9 would even run on that. I could be wrong though - never tried.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Yon,

"NT" is the base of all new Windows releases. Win2k, XP, Vista and 7 are all built on the NT kernel. They just stopped branding it NT, but it's still the same thing really.