Norton 360 and anti-spyware

rudolph

Just after Christmas I bought a new computer complete with Notron 360. Now on my old computer I had Spybot and Adaware and they picked up more spyware than Norton seems to do. If I were to add say Spybot or something similar, would this conflict with Norton 360? I do not want to bin Norton simply because it is paid for until the end of the year. Can anyone advise me?

I think you will find that "Norton" products are not what they was many long years ago. They have become bloated and less effective. The better ones, at present, for keeping things neat and tidy are AVG. Zone Alarm, Clapcleaner, Spybot, a squared, and Trend Housecall is very effective.

Look upon your Norton as you would upon a pair of hairy socks as a Christmas present from aunty Doris.

Edit:- Clapcleaner should read Crapcleaner. .....Clapcleaner is a remedy for a condition caused by the careless choice of companions the last night in port.