Adobe

I now find that I have TWO Adobe programs. One is Adobe Acrobat 5.0, the other is Adobe Reader 8.1.2. What difference is there apart from perhaps a different edition? Should 5.0 be installed? :D

Adobe Acrobat is the program that lets you create and maintain PDF files.

Adobe Reader is the program that lets you view PDF and other Adobe proprietary file formats.

Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader are compatible, as long as their versions are the same! Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and Adobe Reader 8.x are not compatible.

Anyway, I thought you have long ago given up on Adobe Reader and replaced it with Foxit? :D

Adobe Acrobat is the program that lets you create and maintain PDF files.

Adobe Reader is the program that lets you view PDF and other Adobe proprietary file formats.

Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader are compatible, as long as their versions are the same! Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and Adobe Reader 8.x are not compatible.

Anyway, I thought you have long ago given up on Adobe Reader and replaced it with Foxit? :D

Thanks for the reply. My new hard drive has far more space than I will ever need so there is no need to look for slimmer versions of programs. :D

Thanks for the reply. My new hard drive has far more space than I will ever need so there is no need to look for slimmer versions of programs. biggrin.gif

Heard that before andsome!

Thanks for the reply. My new hard drive has far more space than I will ever need so there is no need to look for slimmer versions of programs. biggrin.gif

Heard that before andsome!

I never got any where near to filling the old 80GB drive. :D