Xerox Docuprint M750

Guest Timeforabeer

Guest Timeforabeer

Hi all

Posted this problem a few weeks ago in PCA and didn't get one reply. :( Hope for some better luck this time...

I have a M750 printer which when printing at best quality normally gives 1200 X 1200 dpi (In 98 or ME). Because I now use XP Pro..the driver is built into XP but, the printer will only print at 600 X 600. I have been to the Xerox web site and they state that no driver is needed for XP.and, they do not have one. Any ideas how i can change the settings? I have looked at the printer properties ,but, it seems to be fixed at 600 X 600 with no way of changing them. I print quite alot of photos and at 600 X 600 the results are pants....

HELP

Guest Timeforabeer

Hi madboy33

Thanks for the link...

Went to the online assistance support and all it does is show you the manual(which I already have). I have sent them a snotty e-mail and await results with baited breath. <_<

Timeforabeer

no way

get on to them and bombard microsoft as well as the manufacturer

i contacted microsoft about my printer and got online support from them and they resolved the matter for me

go to start>help and and support, then click on "get support or information in Windows XP newsgroups"

next click on " get help from microsoft"

then click on " Ask a microsoft Support proffesional for help "(requires passport)

madboy33

Guest Timeforabeer

madboy33

Tried your suggestion about getting help from microsoft,but, it keeps stalling after getting my product I.D.

Might give it a try by phone....

Guest Timeforabeer

Yeah...The problem seems to be with something on my machine with regards to this product i.d. After typing in the XP one...It just stops... <_