What Have You Been Up To Then?

Guest Nellie2

Guest Nellie2

Thought I would have a bit of a chit chat with you all this evening......so I was wondering what you have been up to this evening??

I haven't been doing anything exciting....been here on the PC..... went to a computer fair today but it was a bit rubbish, not many stalls there probably because it was so hot......so I didn't get anything interesting :( I did go for a nice paddle in the sea though. :)

Quietly relaxing after a pleasant stroll in the cool evening. the archived the Enid Blydon Secret Seven Win Through for Grand Daughter while savouring a couple of snifters of the Water of Life. Then lurking here. What else is there in life? :D

post-1-1060472301_thumb.gif

Guest Nellie2
A nice paddle in the sea! How far up did the water come nell? :P

Well I was quite brave.....seeing as I was wearing shorts the highest the water came was about 2 inches below my shorts......nice!! :)

Doug.......... I used to be mad on the Famous Five!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Was at work this morning, went out in the evening for pub tea then sat out in the garden for a drink or 2.

Tomorrow I shall be off to Tatton Park to have a mooch around the VW northwest show and see what bargain bits I can pick up for my mota B)

Guest Nellie2

Is it just a VW show then or any sort of car?? .......... Haven't been to Tatton Park for ages.........I was at Rhos-on-Sea today which is not far from Llandudno.....North Wales for anyone not from around here. :)

Nel. She may be a bit too young for the Secret Seven but she is advanced for her age, For our French trip did The Wizard of Oz, The Borrowers, One of the My Pony stories and a couple of others. With her Mum's portable CD player and head'phones, the drive from Newcastle to Brum Airport, Flight to Nice and then to the Caravan were a doddle. She had a wonderful time being Dorothy using a straw carrier bag she found at the caravan followed by the Borrowersn using a cardboard box we also found. It was amazing to watch here sitting there in the afternoons sheltering from the heat. 'phones on sissors on the go making all sorts of things for here Borrowers house. Trouble is, the new talking books tapes section for children in the local Library seems to have been discovered and yesterday when we went in to do a top up, the no. of available tapes has dropped dramatically. Nice though. Just think of all the new discoveries being made by the new generation. :)

post-1-1060471598_thumb.gif

Guest Nellie2

Oh Paul....... I quite fancy the hovercraft racing....... I wonder if anyone will lend me a hovercraft so that I can have a go??

Doug......imagination is a wonderful thing........it can transport you where ever you want to go......with whomever.......when ever!!!! And there is no age limit!!! :)

Today.........

Did the ironing this morning, whilst the better half was in work, got a bit warm :)

A quick hoover round the house and then did Ash and me a Saturday fry-up for lunch :rolleyes:

This afternoon we visited our friend in hospital, he's just had a brain tumour removed.....

Did a Bar-B-Cue this evening, steaks, bacon, sausages etc........got a bit warm :)

Did some browsing here earlier.......

Watched the family video of our holiday in Las Vegas in 1999 until 20mins ago....

One for the road now and bed soon.....bit of a lie-in in the morning and then boating down the Avon at lunchtime......

Rhos-on Sea Nellie?.......I lived in Glan Conwy a few years ago.....I like Rhos, must visit there again sometime soon :)