Save All Hyperlink targets to folder

so all i have to do is this?:

-create a html document with the links [easy & quick]

-run wget with this in commandline: wget -i links.html

but how do i specifiy where it should save the target files?

EDIT:

lets say i want the files stored in F:\Downloads\, and a html file with the links is called links.html, and it is located in the same directory as the wget program

how do i get wget to save all the link targets from the links.html file to the downloadfolder > what commands should i be giving to wget?

DownThemAll - DownThemAll lets you download all the links or images contained in a webpage.

Flash Got - FlashGot is the free Mozilla / Firefox / Flock / Thunderbird extension (compatible with Netscape too), meant to handle single and massive ("all" and "selection") downloads with several external Download Managers.

Both are Firefox extensions.

i found a more easier and understandable [for me] way:

-i made an html file with the links [which have text, instead of the linkadress]

-i used LinksExtractor [freeware] to extract the links and save them to clipboard

-then i placed them in a html file, changed a few codes using Frontpage [it has got some text replacement options]

-then i used Free Download Manager to import that list of links, and it started downloading all the files

thanks for the help