Need Help with Website

EmilyJames

As an ecommerce site it's doing a bunch of things very well - but it's a script with all that functionality included. After I added an item to the cart I saw the links I wanted to see right at the top of the page and I saw other things that I appreciated as a customer.

HOWEVER - and this ought to make you nervous. Your security certificate is gonna kill you and revealed as not secure. You seriously have to look into this as you will scare 90% of your potential customers away. The only fortunate thing for you is that I got no pop-up window to scare me -- I clicked on the big question mark in the address bar, though -- and oof.

Buy a real certificate for $100 for a year and have your host install it. Don't let them tell you that they cant -- if they do -- (and I'm sorry if you're in a contract) then leave them that day. Default settings on most browsers will pop a window up, though. You really need to ditch godaddy if you want your business to be successful. But, I know I've ruffled your sensabilities - don't take my word for it (this is a big part of what I do for a living) go find out for yourself.

best of luck to you.