E-learning

Guest Nellie2

Guest Nellie2

Some of you may remember my earlier post where I was asking if anyone knew about any online learning opportunities

http://www.windowsforum.org/support/forum/...3&hl=e+learning

Well I have been doing a bit of hunting around and I came across this site

National Grid For Learning Now there is all sorts of interesting stuff on there but what I am really excited about is that I found these two links

247 learning and

IT Training dot com

Now yes you do have to pay.... but I was looking at the 247 one and there are all sorts of courses you can do and you can sign up for a free demo course!! Which I think I might do...... What's dynamic HTML???? :huh:

Anyway..... I am seriously contemplating doing one of these so I will let you know how I get on if you are interested!!

:)

Dynamic HTML is typically used to describe the combination of HTML, style sheets and scripts that allows documents to be animated. Dynamic HTML allows a web page to change after it's loaded into the browser --there doesn't have to be any communication with the web server for an update. You can think of it as 'animated' HTML. For example, a piece of text can change from one size or color to another, or a graphic can move from one location to another, in response to some kind of user action, such as clicking a button.

Guest Nellie2

Thanks for that..... I did an assessment thingy..... didn't do very well. A bit late to look at anything now but will do one of the demo courses tomorrow and let you know how I get on!!! :)