What C Drive Program Files can I safely delete?

• 1 month later...
Startup Inspector works on all versions of Windows.

Thanks for that Pat, latest problem is when I search for any file or document within my PC, I get some sort of fuse blown with a pop up message everytime saying that "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close".

Any clues on how to rectify anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Wow didn't see all page two replies originally.

Den Candy good idea but trouble is I have so many OO.0 files for previously when I couldn't access Windows.

Seshomaru Samma ---Ok I will try get rid of Yahoo toolbar. I make PDFs from OO.o since I cant see an easy button to do it from Windows although it is probably there somewhere obvious, so not sure about getting rid of Adobe Reader

Thanks Boris too.

Probably one of the things that slows me down is I use Skype alot and also JingProject although I have learnt that I can host alot of screenvideos I make with that here http://megaswf.com so they dont take up space on my PC