Something For Nothing?

Guest Shirley_Crabtree

Guest Nellie2

This thread has now been re-opened on request. The state of the NHS is an interesting topic and I am sure we all have our views.

Please remember though to try and be sensitive to the situation others may find themselves in... and also remember that the views stated are personal views and are certainly not an attack on anyone.

Ok.....*Nellie ducks* fire away!!! :)

I'm glad that this subject is open again, especially as I was one of the strong posters who caused some offence. I apologise unreservedly for any offence caused, but would point out that there is NEVER any offence meant in my postings. I enjoy a good debate, and will always argue my corner forcefully, and expect others to do the same. In the real world people will NEVER all have the same opinions, and the world is a richer place because of this. I would echo Nell's sentiments, lets ALL express our own opinions without insulting others who have different opinions, and PLEASE from my point of view, don't ever take any of my postings as a personal attack, they are never meant in that vein.