'Jump to Page' doesn't work

Probably not many people tried this, hence the problem was not noticed.

I did some research, where I had to jump to many forum pages, e.g. in the Windows Support Forum, try to go directly to page 10, or 20, ...

This is how this is done

1. post-1524-1240819416_thumb.png
  2. post-1524-1240819441_thumb.png

However, clicking on 'Go' on the 'Jump to Page' ... nothing happens! :huh:

As I said, this is probably not used often, but in some cases it could be really useful (if it worked). :unsure:

Glad to have a test performed on Internet Explorer; I tested only on Firefox.

... Any idea as to how to access your own old posts? The profile page only shows the last few. :D

You can do a Search, then click on 'More Search Options'. Put 'andsome' (when you are Andsome, and not some other persona) in 'Filter by member Name', check 'Match Exact Name', and click 'Perform the search'.

The result depends on what you select under 'Result Type';

• 'Show results as topics' will return all topics you posted in.
  • 'Show results as posts' will return all your posts.

Sorry, "Search results limited to first 1000" (in descending order) :D

Glad to have a test performed on Internet Explorer; I tested only on Firefox.

... Any idea as to how to access your own old posts? The profile page only shows the last few. :D

You can do a Search, then click on 'More Search Options'. Put 'andsome' (when you are Andsome, and not some other persona) in 'Filter by member Name', check 'Match Exact Name', and click 'Perform the search'.

The result depends on what you select under 'Result Type';

• 'Show results as topics' will return all topics you posted in.
  • 'Show results as posts' will return all your posts.

Sorry, "Search results limited to first 1000" (in descending order) :D

I had spotted that already. I seem to remember that some time ago it was possible to go right back. :D

Click on your underlined name (andsome..!!!) at the the top of the page, then Options - then Find Members Posts and a page opens with your most recent posts.

Towards the top and bottom of this page you will see a small box giving you the number of pages (you have 1172 pages) and you can moved back and forth to get to the required page - or go back to the first page in one click. I have just looked at your very first posting bragging about your good looks and arrival from PCA.

Click on your underlined name (andsome..!!!) at the the top of the page, then Options - then Find Members Posts and a page opens with your most recent posts.

Towards the top and bottom of this page you will see a small box giving you the number of pages (you have 1172 pages) and you can moved back and forth to get to the required page - or go back to the first page in one click. I have just looked at your very first posting bragging about your good looks and arrival from PCA.

Well spotted that man. :D