Is my ISP blocking these sites??

Lok3sh

Hey guys...

So I'm a member of TorrentLeech and recently have not been able to log onto it! It started a month or so ago on a Verizon FiOs connection. This is in Maryland, USA. And then I notice that it worked through something like anonymouse.org. Even the tracker for TorrentLeech would not connect. I was wondering if this is the result of the ISP blocking the site?? How can I bypass this? I have also tried logging onto the site from another 2 WiFi connections (don't know the ISP, not my WiFi networks.)

Also depositfiles.com does not load on any of these connections. Just some of the text, all misaligned and no images from the site.

Please help!

Thanks!

A definitive answer can only be given by your ISP. Why not ask them?

If you can connect through a proxy, why not continue to do that or, better, change your ISP to one who doesn't censor what you do.

A definitive answer can only be given by your ISP. Why not ask them?

If you can connect through a proxy, why not continue to do that or, better, change your ISP to one who doesn't censor what you do.

Well I can't ask this WiFi ISP because I don't know who they are. I just moved into a new apartment and have been using some random WiFi connection floating about. I've tried 2 of these connections, and they both have these sites blocked. The first time I experienced this was with the Verizon ISP. They had not blocked it at first but one fine day all these sites stopped working. And I can't connect through a proxy because I don't have an alternate proxy. I just used this site anonymouse.org to check if it was actually the ISP or if the sites were actually down.

Your best solution would be to get your own ISP rather than piggyback onto somene else's unprotected connection :) - then you would be able to ask them if they were blocking sites.

Thread locked