LiveTech Service

Cambry3

I read this article in PC MAG on this service that is a live tech line that will help someone with any computer problem.

/>http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2372447,00.asp

For me I can fix things myself, but it might be a good service for my Mom so she doesn’t bother me all the time.

Is this LiveTech by Cyberdefender service any good, and are there other such services?

These guys seem pretty professional.

in that article, Neil J. Rubenking's comments are :-

The basic subscription costs $239 for one PC and one year of coverage.

Note, though, that this covers unlimited time and unlimited service calls.

PCMag hasn't evaluated LiveTech as yet; it was still running below the radar when we last rated tech support services.

It's more pricey than most of the services included in that review, but with its 24/7 availability, broad scope, and money-back guarantee it just may be a winner.

My own thoughts are that although it is 24/7 response - it is very expensive as a "just in case" solution.

Interesting post.

The Livetech service could be useful to someone who really doesn't want to work on his own computer, or has a lot of computer questions... sounds like my Dad.

So, I can see this being a good service, and as the guy who started the thread said - it could make a good gift.

When you order, I would really check to find out exactly what access you are getting.