"Aone Easy video to audio converter 2.0.6"

I have become a tired on my soft "Aone Easy video to audio converter 2.0.6"
/>http://www.aone-video.com/video2audio.htm (download this demo and try yourself)

cause its fails to open all video file i insert, well it doesn't fail in a straight meaning

it just that the generating of the input takes an eternity,

this is the working message

"Opening the source file, please wait"

And i must kill it after a while, i wonda if this is related

to the fact that i have started to use windows 7 (64x) but i have also

started to use the latest version 2.0.6 now first, and i could off-course

test to go back to version 1, so this is the only way forward to succeed

with 2.0.6 or skip this soft..muhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Yes i did sett "easy_video2audio version" installer to admin mode and start

as service pack 2-3 mode, but doesn't help.

I know that the software haven't been updated for 6 years right? lol, i still wanna have a debate about that

and create a Watergate scandal about it since the software are still being sell d at Aone's site and flashing with

various awards..that should demand to live up to the real time we live in now :)

And to be honest this was the best video to audio converter that is out there, thats why i wanna be stubborn

So is there anyone in here who have used this soft on windows 7?

If you are trying to extract the audio from an A/V file try AnyAudioConverter.Works a charm on Windows 7x64.;)

Personally I'm still workin' on turning lead into gold....:blink:

Yeah i seem to have succeded to miss that soft, thanks even though im still pissed at Aoone :)

Sorry, never heard of that software. Actually, what does "video to audio conversion" mean? To me it sounds a little bit like converting an apple into a banana...

It means generating all kinds of sounds from a video file,

Yeah i seem to have succeeded to miss that soft, thanks even though I'm still pissed at Aoone :)

If Aoone doesn't keep up to date what can you do?

You wanna fight with this for how long?Use up to date software on your machine and let the dead weight go.

Does AnyAudioConverter work for you?

And did you ever get your HDD (allegedly) overheating issue sorted?

Yeah i seem to have succeeded to miss that soft, thanks even though I'm still pissed at Aoone :)

If Aoone doesn't keep up to date what can you do?

You wanna fight with this for how long?Use up to date software on your machine and let the dead weight go.

Does AnyAudioConverter work for you?

And did you ever get your HDD (allegedly) overheating issue sorted?

AnyAudio worked fine it looks like now, so yeah i stick to it over Aaone, still i

can be pissed as long as no one who also have their software in windows 7 tells me thei also get this generating

failure, its harder to live witrhout knowing if this is global or not vs that we can conclude

that its not evem meant to work on windows 7, and the replies in this thread have not been managed to

cealr out any of the 2, but its ok :)

thanks for helping me find a replacement though

Yes all temp are down on 30 this days after updating to windows 7 lol, excluded my new USB HDD

that allways have been 45 grades wharm