FREE until 5 Feb 2010 - PDFZilla v1 .2.9

Boris

Click here for PDFZilla Time-limited Giveaway Offer

Use the Registration Code shown on the page above :)

NOTE: This PDFZilla Time-limited Giveaway Promotion will be CLOSED on Feb 5th, 2011

PDFZilla Key Features

Convert PDF to Word

Convert PDF to Word with all text and Graphical data.

Convert PDF to RTF

Convert PDF to Rich Text Files. You can edit all text and graphic by Windows Wordpad.

Convert PDF to TXT

Convert PDF to plain text files. You can edit text by Notepad.

Convert PDF to Images

Convert PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF or TIF files.

Convert PDF to HTML

Convert PDF to HTML files and automatically generate the Index file.

Convert PDF to SWF

Convert PDF to Shockwave Flash Animation files which can be published on websites.

Page Selection

Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file.

Easy to use software

Add a PDF File -> Select the Output File Format -> Click on Start Converting button, then just have a cup of coffee :)

Tutorial

It seems to work OK - I just used it to convert a PDF local Bus Timetable to a Word doc with no problems (obviously you need to adjust the output a bit for Font sizes :) )

Update - I think that part of the problem I had is due to it not being able to cope with double column text. The successful conversion was a doctoral thesis and, although it converted to an unusual font, was perfectly readable. The garbled texts were copies of US Patents - always double column. The blank conversions - I've no idea what happened there.