Latest Updates

MANEMAN

Opera (browser) updated to Version 11.61 http://www.opera.com/download/

That is a list of updates, MAN. Was there an all-nighter pulled with the itchy-eyes (cotton-eyes around here) following sun-up? Possibly an alcohol consuming/burning robot in the background singing "Woe is me" to inspire one to a thrifty conclusion?

I applaud your tenacity and selflessness. Your name is the name of names in a long list of names named, namely; it is MANEMAN.

One day updates will be a thing of the past. We will be back to updating our food supply if we can't figure this out....

:lol:

I actually got the name "Maneman" when I first moved in here over 40 years ago.

I was the only person around the area with some drain rods. People used to ring up and say "I hear you are the main man to talk to about my drains" It became a bit of a family joke. - And stuck !

My very first email address was maneman@blahblah.co.uk.

I have over the years developed an aptitude to push ****, Deal with ****, and talk a whole load of **** :wacko:

John.