I have Real Player & Windows of course but

Lamb Chop

Recently with the death of the third of the Bee Gees downloaded some of their video's off of the ABC.

Only Barry left! :(

Now cant get them moved across into windows media player did search - nothing -so got down Real Player.

Now that Real Player is a mystery to me - I don't bother much with music these days but Bee Gees favourite of my hubbie so got them down for him - those he didn't have on vinyl - yes we still use that.

I am sure I had RP on my prior computer and it was easy to use even for me! But maybe another player?

Trying to get a play list to play is not easy for me - must be dumb nuts on this as both dont want to work for me - can get it to play in Real Player by going to Video downloads and right clicking and play in etc.

But having got some of these over to its Library - plays first then up comes play again or edit or etc.

And trying suddenly got some live video off the net and playing mine same time.

Help is there a more user friendly for dumb nuts player> :ranting:

Sorry, cannot help you - I have gotten rid of RealPlayer many years ago.

What's your problem with Windows Media Player?

What is the format of the videos you downloaded?

Yep at the back of my mind - wow - long way ha ha - I dumped it too but couldnt find the one I was using.

Anyway have the one recommended now by Jobe - suits dumb nuts so will suit me.

I have downloaded using IDM really faster than Real Player was - it offered these videos which were mainly from the Bee Gee Shows in

FLV and a no sometimes ie 240 or 368 and also in MPV4 which I have not got a clue about - what is it - better than MP3 which I have heard about!

I went for the higher numbers for the FLV files hoping like digital camera meant better audio - right?

As is said we are still back on the vinyl.

BTW Pat do you know what has taken the place of the old walkman? I want to download more music onto a device that is portable and

can be used with headphone for the Husband's birthday as he likes the oldies and says would be nice to be able to listen to them

anywhere - walking or working out in the garden tc. had a look around but cant find what will do it - all mobile phones and I Pads etc.