Hard drive D: disappears and reappears

A few days ago start the computer appeared notice that need to check the drive D: and warmly recommended to do that.

From 8:00 to 7:00 or 8:00 black screen reviewed by the thousands of files as are not readable.

I have copied all the files on external hard drive and D: drive formating through Computer Management.

This morning D: drive disappeared but after restart computer again appeared.

What could have happened? Do I have to start thinking about purchasing a new drive?Is the condition of the disc can somehow determine?

Thank you!

post-6404-0-23350000-1341737447_thumb.jp

post-6404-0-71886400-1341737462_thumb.jp

I had exactly the same thing happen a few months ago, fearing that the drive was on its way out.

I took the drive out, put it in a caddy, and formatted it, then replaced it in the computer only to find the same problem.

I tried a new sata cable, no difference, then I changed the sata port from 2 to 5 and have had no problems since.

So it might be worth changing your sata port, to see if that is the problem.