Shutting down problem, whenever I tried to shutdown It sucks to logging of window..but it when I restart windows it start with no errors, but doesn't shut down, so I hibernate my computer...and one more problem is that some of the programs always stop responding, that's the common problem in windows 7...really a headache having windows 7..can you help with these errors.

:welcomewf:

that's the common problem in windows 7

Not as far as anyone on here knows, - no it isn't.

really a headache having windows 7

Everyone has the freedom to install the operating system of their own choice. Perhaps an upgrade or downgrade would suit better your computational needs.

It sucks to logging of window

I think you may have to refer this query to the Microsoft Technet Forums to get a satisfactory equivalent reply: http://social.techne...n-US/categories

Check for any applications that are hanging. (Hanged Programs)

Clear temp files with CCleaner.

Defrag drives.

Uninstall no longer required programs with RevoUninstaller.

If still unsatisfactory, carry out a fresh install of the Windows operating system of your choice.