Screen color problem

SRGMD

Everytime I hibernate, shut down, or reset my laptop the whole screen gets this yellowish tone.I tried going to the control panel and selected "Color calibration" , which fixes the problem, but if I hibernate or shut down the computer,the next time I turn it on it doesn´t keep the configuration and goes back to this yellowish tone. How can I make it keep the color calibration?

However.............. Work carries on unseen behind the scenes on behalf of SRGMD. :)

Back at HQ we have our resident clairvoyant trying to work out which model laptop and what operating system he/she is currently using.

P.S

Windows 2000 - He is wasting his time looking for System Restore.

Any operating system Pre-Windows ME he is also wasting his time looking for System Restore.

A big telepathic "Group Hug" goes out to all. - The very first on the board here for 2013. :group:

Apologies you did mention Windows 8 in the tags.

System restore first.

If this is a self install Windows 8 upgrade make sure the correct drivers are installed.

Support / Downloads = http://support.asus....px?SLanguage=en

When searching for correct drivers you must suffix K45V with either of these following letters. D,J,M,S.

and then choose either 32 or 64 bit Operating System.

Read this page: http://support.asus....05&SLanguage=en

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

If your system has independent AMD graphics card, please follows the steps below to ensure proper function after the upgrade to Windows 8:

• Uninstall all graphics card driver including Catalyst Control Center under Windows 7.

• Upgrade to Windows 8.

• Install the latest AMD graphics card driver.

If you system is equipped with nVIDIA graphics card, Please follow the steps below to ensure proper function after the upgrade to Windows 8.

• Uninstall the graphics card driver under Windows 7.

• Upgrade to Windows 8.

• Install the latest nVIDIA graphics card driver.

Note: In both cases they advise to do an uninstall before the upgrade.

The following ASUS software applications are not compatible with Windows 8: ASUS Rotation Desktop, PWR Option (Power Key), FaceLogon, ASUS WebStorage, Wireless Console, ASUS ControlDeck, ASUS Folder, Intel Turbo Boost Technology Monitor, ASUS Screen Saver.

If this laptop was purchased recently with Windows 8 preinstalled and is still under warranty. Contact firstly the retailer of the product. (Some retailers are shipping older stock with Windows 8 preinstalled by themselves leading to a few problems.)