sometimes hangs for 5-10 min.

Working with Photoshop and CorelDraw.

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU [email protected]

Motherboard: Gigabyte P35-DS3

Graphics Card: Radeon HD 4650

Memory: DDR2 busy slots 1 and 3, 2048 by MB

Is it possible to do something?

Thank you!

You need a 64 bit system to fully utilise more than 4GB of RAM but it should make a noticeable difference in performance if you can do that.

Do you have other large programs open when you are working with these large files? It might be a good idea to close hidden programs that are not being used. I've found in the past that there can be a big improvement in performance if I close all of the programs that open at computer startup (the ones that anticipate you will use them but most often you don't).

Winpatrol will sort out your startup programs http://www.winpatrol.com/download.html it is free and safe, I have used it for many years. Use it carefully, though, and only close programs that are non-essential. Ensure you read the help files for proper instruction on how to use the software.