hp ultrium 3 scsi scsi sequential device

Dear All,

I installed one tape library in rack n that tape library connected to 2K3 through SCSI cable. But i haven't found drivers for this one. I got a question mark symbol in device manager under other devices tab (hp ultrium 3 scsi scsi sequential device).

Can any one send me the drivers for this one. I also tried with backup software but the backup software also not found the tape library that means there is no drivers for the tape library.

In google i found the drivers but those drivers will not supports 2K3. Please do the needful.

Looking forward to your valuable replys.

Thanks,

Ashok Reddy

What is the hardware it for that device?

You can also try DriverMax to find drivers for "unknown" devices; use the free version that allows two driver downloads per day.

Thanks for your support.

The Operating system is 2003 server. And found the drivers in Google but those drivers wont supports 2K3. I haven't tried with the Drivermax i'll try n get back to u with the status.

Thanks,

ashok...